COMARFEX Management defines its Quality Policy as an integral part of the strategic lines of the company and is committed to comply, disseminate and ensure compliance by all staff.
As a way of expressing its commitment to quality, COMARFEX's QMS is based on the UNE EN ISO 9001:2015 "Quality Management Systems - Requirements" standard.
To confirm that the requirements of this standard are met and voluntarily submit their Quality Management System to the certification scheme of an Accredited Certification Body.
The Quality Policy of COMARFEX includes all the actions that are integrated in its QMS, being defined as follows:
- We commit ourselves to perform this service in accordance with the requirements defined by the competent administrations and to adapt to the needs of our clients in order to offer them a service according to their perspectives.
- We are also committed to comply with the legal and regulatory requirements in force and to continuously improve the effectiveness of our quality management system.
- We develop activities in line with the needs of our stakeholders, taking into account the perspectives of our company.
- We ensure that activities are perceived as reliable, effective and efficient by all stakeholders.
- We allocate the necessary time and resources, taking into account the need to inform and train stakeholders and internal people on strategic issues.
- To this end, we aim to provide our customers with comprehensive and flexible service, as a basis for their satisfaction, and to be strict in adapting our services to the regulations that apply to us.
This statement serves as a frame of reference to establish and review concrete and measurable objectives, communicated to the organization and specifically addressed in accordance with what is described in this policy.
Juan Carlos Pérez Mármol